As a bartender, enthusiastically provide an excellent guest drinking experience. The successful candidate will be required to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations. Maintain clean and orderly working environment
Key Job Duties
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age,
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Work to complete service on all guests
- Maintain regular and prompt attendance at assigned work location.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required skills and experience
Proven working experience as a bartender
Excellent knowledge of/in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
Knowledge of a second language will be considered a plus
Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
Relevant training certificate
Desired qualities and attributes
Pleasant, personable, well groomed, individual.
High School Graduate, Bartender’s Certificate a plus
Valid food handling Certificate
The ability to stand and walk for long periods of time and to life more than 40lbs.
Agility, the ability to bend and hand and finger dexterity.
The ability to work within a confined space.
Full-time, Part-time, On-Call, Temporary
This Company is an equal employment opportunity employer.